Terms & Conditions
- Driver's age: Minimum 23 years of age.
- Driving License: A valid driving license held for at least one year from the country of residence or an International Driving Permit is required.
- Traffic fines: All traffic fines resulting from violations of the Greek traffic law are for renter's account.
- Fuel: Clients are responsible for fuel.We DO NOT charge you for a full tank at he airport , hotel.Our policy is simple: However you receive it is how you return it.
- Change of car rentals in case of breakdown.
- Across the Boarder Rentals or ferrying Rentals: Customers wishing to drive the car out Of Corfu must have the advance authorization from the company.Plus an extra charge is required road service for the mainland.(Rate varies according to vehicle category)
Our car insurance will not cover you for the following cases and you are liable for any costs:
- If you have not been added to the rental agreement as an additional driver.
- If driving under the age of 23.
- Traffic Fines.
- If driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If driving against the traffic regulations.
- If the car is carrying more than the amount of passengers it is licensed for. (Please note that even infants count as passengers).
- Damage to the undercarriage of the car.
- Damage to the tyres.
- Theft due to keys being left in the vehicle.
- Damaged or lost car keys.